Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My birthday..

Chocolate Cake from Spiral Diner

We were in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for appointments and visiting with friends. I called ahead to order a cake so that I wouldn't have to figure out a way to transport a homemade cake without ruining it or eating it in the two days we would be there before my birthday. The cake was delicious and enjoyed with friends. We were very happy to be able to have a cake made with fair trade organic chocolate. We had to special order because the frosting is usually made with almond milk, but they were more than happy to substitute soy milk in the frosting and keep it almond-free.

So, if you are ever in the area on your birthday or just a day when you need cake, give them a call. Check out the website. Their menu is extensive and I will be posting a picture of the meal I ate there later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment